Currently, Vietnam industry is facing similar problem as Thai industry since 15 years ago. The major problem is to control production costs and inability to add capacity as required due to the long production line which is caused by continuous occurring problems. To solve these problems, the convenient but costly choice is to discard the old machines and replace with new machines. The repair cost of old machines is very high, since there is a shortage of experienced local service providers. It is therefore necessary to hire service providers of the old machines which are mostly Westerners with very expensive cost.
With limited capital investment for new machinery/equipment orders and with competition increasing both locally and in Asean, most Vietnamese industries are still unable to develop the technology to cope with the current competition.
The challenge is for Vietnam to high grade its industrial machinery for greater efficiency and improved productivity.
CPT is confident and determined to bring its experience in solving the problems of industrial facilities which are now successful in Thailand to help improve and enhance the development process in every industry in Vietnam. With the following guidelines:
- Analyze problems by considering the specific priority improvement and its cost effectiveness. The overall system improvement will be designed with future purpose in mind.
- Design and make products selection from the manufacturer in compliance with international standards and modern technology by integrating existing equipment/machine with new technologies, provided the old machines/equipment are still workable
- Energy savings and returning the energy back into the production process as regenerative power
CPT’S BUSINESS POLICY AND DIRECTION IN VIETNAM
WITH LOCAL PARTNERS:
Cooperate closely with local partners in various business styles such as:
• Alliance / Strategic Partner for turnkey projects by combining individual strengths
• Appointing Dealers for products distribution
• Joint investments and setting up new factory in Vietnam
1. Helping to create work among similar sectors and or provide subcontracting cooperation to support CPT in Vietnam
2. Helping to develop and elevate the service level of local partners to that of CPT by transferring technical knowledge and supporting local partners to have their own skills in the future